(2/2) NPM List of Development web Server: WebServer Example

This post related to my web server series name types of development web servers. This series I will cover all/best development web servers.
 
  • Webserver (small in size less options)
  • local-web-server (put your current working directory)
  • Lite-server
  • http-server
  • Live-server
  • Express
  • Hapi
  • budo
  • Browsersync
  • webpack-dev-server
This will help you to understand and compare the best web server that will suites your need.
The development cycle, we need to take care most of the stuff. Like hot reloading or live reloading.
In this video I have explained the various options with example. I hope you like this.






You may also like my previous post on this (1/2) NPM List of Development web Server

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mean Stack Address Book

(6/6) Mean Stack: Publish & deploy code in Heroku & MLab